Monday, October 31, 2011

State of the Nexus: 2011-10-31

With NaNoWriMo 2011 less than a day away, Goods to Buy, Watches to Wear, and this blog will most likely be on a November-long hiatus while novel writing takes up most of my time. On the other hand, Fictional Matters will benefit from the NaNoWriMo frenzy with daily updates of my progress and perhaps reflections on the NaNoWriMo process as I'm going through it. My goal this year is to not only make the 50,000-word threshold, but to have a full first draft completed by November 30th. That means to meet that goal, I'll need to write anywhere between 60,000 (the bare minimum I'd estimate Project "Wander" to require) to 200,000 words in the next thirty days. So be sure to stay tuned to Fictional Matters for all of the NaNoWriMo craziness this November!

No comments:

Post a Comment